Monday 2 January 2012

My Word for the Year - Choose


As I plan my year and try to figure out what I want to do, where I want to end up and who I want to be, one word kept popping up - Choose. It seems so appropriate so I am going to adopt it and use it to guide all my actions in 2012.

For instance, I can choose:

- to get upset about a messy house, or relax and enjoy life;
- where I spend my time, and with whom;
- what I eat and how often I exercise; and ultimately
- to be happy or not.

I see this word as an internal rudder, guiding me as I make decisions. Too often, I have chosen to take the easy road, the one that leads to anger and frustration.

So today I choose to become a better person in 2012.

Wish me luck.

Kim

The Lettered Cottage

(sigh - I had originally posted this on Jan 2 - but I am re-posting it today because I really have no idea what I'm doing! :) Anyway, I've linked up to Layla at the Lettered Cottage, along with other wonderful ladies who all have words for 2012. I wish all of them the best of luck!)

1 comment:

  1. what a great word for 2012! I hope you choose to do many wonderful things this year!


    I have also posted about my word of the year on my blog if you wish to read about it! :)

    ReplyDelete