Tuesday 1 May 2012

A Time for Reflection


I’m back.

The past month or so has been a time for me to stop and think – re-prioritize my life and make sure I’m doing the things I want to do, and not doing the things I don’t want to do. I wish that was easy to do, but it’s not.

But, my life is getting back on track. It was seriously out of balance.

I can not do it all – and I thought I could.

My personal life suffered, and that’s not acceptable. Which is why I took some time to re-prioritize.

There are still some big decisions to be made, and some hurdles I have to overcome, but I do feel that my family is my focus again. Nothing should have changed that, but sometimes, trying to be Superwoman turns out to be impossible.

And that’s okay – I don’t have to save the world. Not every day anyway J


Cheers! Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment